2. What are Cookies
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies sometimes track information about you but they do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
4. Types of Cookies that we use
We use the following type of cookies
· Targeting/Advertising cookies. These record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are required for the operation of our Website or App and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or App.
· Analytical cookies. They allow us to identify and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate purposes to improve the way our Website and App works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
5. List of Cookies that we use
|Cookie Name||Description||Third-party cookie|
|activeVideoVolume||Used to save the last volume you've set, so we can restore it next time you visit||No|
|audioTrack||Used to keep track of audio track you've chosen, so we can restore it next time you visit||No|
|bitrate||Used to remember the transfer rate selected, which affects the video quality, so we can restore it next time you visit||No|
|chromecastOnboardingDone||Used to make sure we don't show you the Chromecast onboarding modal, after you see it the first time.||No|
|cookiesNotificationShown||Used to make sure we don't show you the cookies notification, after you see it the first time.||No|
|deviceId||We store the deviceId to keep track of the number of devices you're playing streams on. Storing it ensures we don't increment the number of devices you're using when you start your browser again.||No|
|Facebook & Google||Connects the website with social providers used during social login||Yes|
|Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to keep track of the user currently logged in||Yes|
|last_viewed_channel_id||The id of the last channel the user has been watching||No|
|mg_session_id||This cookie is used to make sure that correct information is provided in the service and to watch VoD.||No|
|mg_user_id||This cookie is used to make sure that correct information is provided in the service and to watch VoD.||No|
|serviceNotAvailableNotificationShown||Used to make sure we don't show you the service not available notification, after you see it the first time. This cookie is only set when you visit our website from a region where the service is not available.||No|
|show-magine-onboarding||Used to make sure we don't show you the onboarding modal, after you see it the first time.||No|
|textTrack||Used to remember the subtitles you've selected, so we can restore it next time you come back||No|
|token||This cookie is used to make sure that correct information is provided in the service and to watch VoD.||No|
|videoVolume||Used to save the last volume you've set, so we can restore it next time you visit||No|
6. Your choices when it comes to Cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies at the All About Cookies and YourOnlineChoices websites.
For more information on how to customize your cookies options in your browser settings, please consult the following links:
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9;
For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US;
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Website and App. For example, you may not be able to use any of our services that require you to sign in.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/4"][/vc_column][/vc_row]